General Terms and Conditions
- A security deposit of US-dollars/$ 1.000 or Euro/€ 1000 has to be paid upon booking. The booking becomes binding upon receipt of the payment on our company account. Payment is made net (i. e. the transfer fees for the bank transfer are covered by the customer).
- Free cancellation is possible until 3 months before departure. After that date the cancellation is not possible anymore, you will be informed if Muller Hunting & Safari South Africa PTY Ltd. is not able to reserve the booked time on an equivalent basis.
- The final invoice is due on departure and must be paid in cash, in US dollars/$ or Euros/€. Please understand that we cannot accept credit card payments for technical reasons.
- There is no refund for late arrival or early departure.
- All killed or wounded animals will be charged.
- Weapons and ammunition can be rented.
- Instalments or packages are only valid if submitted in writing as per offer by Muller Hunting & Safari South Africa PTY Ltd.
- Hunting during your stay with us is generally at your own risk. Muller Hunting & Safari South Africa PTY Ltd. will not be held responsible for any consequences at any time. A prerequisite for joint hunting is therefore the signing of a clearance certificate upon your arrival. We will provide you with the appropriate form.
- The hunter is only entitled to the trophy; the game meat remains the property of the farm.
- We constantly check our offers for competitiveness. Therefore, we reserve the right to change the prices if necessary. However, this does not apply to confirmed bookings for which we have received a deposit.
Status of the General Terms and Conditions: 14.12.2019